Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cell Phone Application- Pandora:


This application allows users to listen to their favorite music or artist whenever they want. You can also create different playlist for whatever type of music you feel like listening to. Pandora is an application that you can download to your phone if you have internet on the phone and are allowed applications. Pandora is 100% free and all you need to do is add the application to your phone and you’re ready to go.


This application can be used in your everyday life by accessing Pandora through your phone. You can listen to your favorite music on the go in your car, working out, or just sitting around with friends.


Resource: http://www.pandora.com/on-the-go

4 comments:

  1. I really liked your video, but I think your using it as crutch to explain your information for you. I think that you should explain the application more in your paragraph, even though the video explains it and then maybe say "watch video for more information/demonstration". From just reading the info I was unsure of what it actually was. It was hard to distinguish the difference from this and Limewire or itunes. You should explain how it's similar to a radio, except that you can tag songs and download them later. And also how it picks music based on what you have previously liked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good post to me because i know many people who use it, maybe just a little more informative like the video..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could really use this app to be able to download you music to your phone and its is free which is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job! You just need to complete the last step of the grading rubric.

    ReplyDelete